[Qgis-community-team] QGIS restructured text documentation: some notes on current situation

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:47:12 PDT 2012

Hi all,

2012/6/6 Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:
> It would be important to have all these notes and howtos somewhere in the
> wiki, so people understand how to work with the new documentation. Could
> someone do that and update the relevant wiki pages? And Paolo could you
> assist, if there are questions?
I looked at wiki pages [0, 1]. Seems we need to start new page, because old page
about manual translation [1] is related to LaTeX and Subversion. And
as I can see,
there is no way to rename it. The Manual Writing page needs only some updates.

[0] http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/Manual_Writing
[1] http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Manual_Translation

--
Alexander Bruy