[Qgis-community-team] enumeration for figures

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:54:00 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de> wrote

> @Paolo C: What do we need to do to remove qgis docs from RTD and build the
> source regularly at documentation.qgis.org?

Hi Otto
I have just logged to the server, and it looks to me that someone else
has already re-added the build script to the crontab (well, to the
/etc/cron.d directory)
In fact now documentation seems to me newer, and build script correctly working.
Images are missing, though, at the time of writing this email.
Regarding RTD, I guess it is just a matter to remove the project from
it. Are we still using my account for it?
In such a case I will remove it in minutes.
Let me know if I may help in any way
cheers

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer