[Qgis-community-team] enumeration for figures

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Oct 11 00:40:52 PDT 2012

Am Wed, 10 Oct 2012 22:58:11 +0200
schrieb Paolo Corti <pcorti at gmail.com>:

> quoting myself:
>
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Paolo Corti <pcorti at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Regarding RTD, I guess it is just a matter to remove the project from
> > it. Are we still using my account for it?
> > In such a case I will remove it in minutes.
>
> That was the case, it was created with my account as supposed.
> Just removed it, bye bye RTD ;)

thank you, Paolo!

The manual version at http://documentation.qgis.org is not the latest. I
updated the build.sh script which is started by the sphinx conjob. It now
starts the two scripts pre_translate.sh and post_translate.sh in the scripts
folder to create the translation files and the documentation. It doesn't
build yet, but I can/will have a look later, when I have a little break.