[Qgis-community-team] liste des formats connus en entree de QGIS ? / list of supported formats in QGIS ?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:01:54 PDT 2012

Hi

> I would like to find an annex of the manual with a list of all supported
> formats, for instance .DEM
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> PS In case you reply to this message, please make a copy to my email adress
> (in the case I am not receiving the list discussions, for instance if I
> would have unsubscribed from the list).

You should always take a look at the english page also ..
http://www.qgis.org/en/documentation/manuals.html
usually there is newer information there ..
If that does not answer your question .. QGIS uses GDAL for its
supported file formats ..
So whatever you find on GDAL Page [1],[2] depending on the version of
GDAL you use - it is supported in QGIS also ..

hope that helps
kind regards
Werner

[1] http://www.gdal.org/formats_list.html