[Qgis-community-team] update manual build script

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Oct 16 06:51:57 PDT 2012

Hi,

I would also like to thank everybody for their great contributions. I also
think it will be a nice documentation, once we are finished. But for now if
you have a closer look there is still a lot to do and adapt to make the
manual pretty again.

@Paolo: I would like to keep the manual page at qgis.org a little longer
as is (there is a "small" link already).

@Paolo Co: What I would really love to see is a new, nice looking sphinx
template that we can use for all our docs. We were talking about it in
Essen. Maybe you or someone else can have a look at this and propose
something?

@Alex: the PyQGIS CookBook and some other manuals are still not merged into
the new repo. It is on the list, it would be nice if we could add it soon,
too. And are you familiar with sphinx and can you have a look at the balloon
image for tips?

@Richard, if you like we can rename it to 1.8. but then we should add
some disclaimer to each section, if it is not updated. We did this also for
the latex texts. Could you do that?