[Qgis-community-team] PyQGIS Cookbook migrated

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 06:37:30 PDT 2012

2012/10/23 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> BTW, do we have a sample translation instance we can show to potential
> translator, to try to involve them? I remember it was announced, but I
> cannot find it.

AFAIK, translation currently disabled, because docs are not ready yet.
There are some missed figures, and some docs still need review and
fixing.

Tim, what about QGIS-Governance: migrate it too or keep separately?

As I can see, now only Coding and Compilation Guide (still in LaTeX)
and QGIS Training Manual (rst, ready for translation) are not migrated.

--
Alexander Bruy