[Qgis-community-team] Antw.: doc generation

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Oct 30 04:14:08 PDT 2012

Hi Richard,

I updated the cronjob, it runs 4 times a day. We can check later this
afternoon, if the translation works...

Am Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:55:20 +0100
schrieb "Otto Dassau" <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:

> Hi Richard,
>
> I will have a look at the cronjob later.
>
> Thanks Otto
>
> Sent from my mobile.

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee