[Qgis-community-team] Antw.: doc generation

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Oct 30 13:04:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

Yes, but i just see that the build.sh script doesn't work. Git update is
fine but the pre_translate and post_translate scripts make problems. I will
have a look at it tomorrow again.

Am Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:12:08 +0100
schrieb Raymond Nijssen <r.nijssen at terglobo.nl>:

> Yes! Looks pretty Dutch to me. :)
>
> http://documentation.qgis.org/html/nl/user_manual/preamble/conventions.html
>
> Raymond
>

> On 10/30/2012 04:21 PM, Otto Dassau wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i hope it is working now again...
> >
> > Regards
> > Otto
> >
> > Am Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:14:08 +0100
> > schrieb Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:
> >
> >> Hi Richard,
> >>
> >> I updated the cronjob, it runs 4 times a day. We can check later this
> >> afternoon, if the translation works...
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Otto

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf ,  Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobile: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee