[Qgis-community-team] Transifex and doc 1.8

Marie Silvestre marie_silvestre at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 8 10:06:42 PDT 2013

Hi,
I agree with Nathan too. If  language maintainers follow the procedure there should be no problem with github (though maybe some points should be explained more precisely). Things are working fine for the french translation ... without Transifex.

About the workflow, are sources automatically updated on Transifex as Alexander said? Because files are still out of date for the 1.8 version. Shouldn't we restart from scratch on Transifex now that rst and english po files are synchronized on github?
Everything concerning french translations on transifex has been transferred to github, but almost manually because of merging conflicts. As long as files are not updated, I recommend french translators to stand by. So for the french team, you can erase everything from Transifex!

Marie