[Qgis-community-team] New website: update

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Apr 13 01:59:41 PDT 2013

On 13-04-13 10:09, Otto Dassau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I adapted the scripts on the server. According to the cronjob the new
> documentation page ist now build 3 times a day.
>
> All web and doc content is build from master branch and additionally the
> docs and translations from 1.8 is added.

Hi Otto,

great, thanks!

I've not been looking in the scripts, but from the url's it seems that
the 1.8 and the 2.0 are full copies of the Documentation tree.

While I thought, that only the Manual (and probably the Python Cookbook)
would be 'versioned'. The rest of the website and docs will probably not
change during a version bump?

Am I right in this?
If not, it will be more work for website translators to keep up with
every version.

(by the way, because of this viewpoint I thought it would be easier to
have just one 'tree' in github)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde