[Qgis-community-team] doc translation

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 03:31:19 PDT 2013

Hi guys,
I still have the problem to build the html file with the script
post_translate. Someone can help?

scripts/post_translate.sh: 77: scripts/post_translate.sh: pushd: not found
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdflatex exited with bad status, quitting.
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdflatex exited with bad status, quitting.
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdflatex exited with bad status, quitting.
mv: l'obiettivo "1.8-UserGuide-it.pdf" non è una directory
scripts/post_translate.sh: 84: scripts/post_translate.sh: popd: not found

p.s. Nobody add something to the git command list I wrote and post
yesterday. Wasn't it good? Do you mean something else?

Cheers,

Matteo