[Qgis-community-team] Antw.: doc translation

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 00:25:39 PDT 2013

Hi Jürgen,
thanks for the reply. I run the script with bash scripts/post_translate it
and I didn't received the popd and pushd errors.
But still html folder is empty and running the scripts

~/Documenti/qgis_translation/qgis_git/QGIS-Documentation
~/Documenti/qgis_translation/qgis_git/QGIS-Documentation
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdflatex exited with bad status, quitting.
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdflatex exited with bad status, quitting.
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdflatex exited with bad status, quitting.
mv: l'obiettivo "1.8-UserGuide-it.pdf" non è una directory
~/Documenti/qgis_translation/qgis_git/QGIS-Documentation

The problem with texi2dvi should not be a problem, but why the error with
mv?

Cheers,

Matteo