[Qgis-community-team] update from translated files

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 02:49:09 PDT 2013

Hi Otto,
> it is build 3 times a day. Does it build correctly on your local PC? Have
> you checked that?

yes I checked and for some files I receive errors:

i18n/it/LC_MESSAGES/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_gui.po:125: le
voci "msgid" e "msgstr" non finiscono entrambe con "\n"
     msgfmt: trovato 1 errore fatale

I'll fix it as soon as possibile.
But the qgis_browser file I don't receive any error and is still doesn't
appear in the documentation:

     Compiling messages to
i18n/it/LC_MESSAGES/docs/user_manual/qgis_browser/qgis_browser.mo
     17 messaggi tradotti.

I also controlled on my github and on the master on (manual_en_1.8
branch) and the files are there...

Cheers,

Matteo