[Qgis-community-team] Cropping a raster with warp

Aaron7 amorris at bournemouth.ac.uk
Sat Aug 3 14:39:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am hoping somebody can help.

I'm fairly new to quantum gis and I want to crop a map so I can use the
LecoS plugin to gather landscape data. The map in question is the global
landcover 2000 map.

My problem is, I draw a polygon in a seperate shape file layer, save the
polygon then go to use warp and select the polygon as a mask but when I
click OK it simply says my output file was not created.

If anybody knows what I may be doing wrong, please let me know.

Many thanks