[Qgis-community-team] wheee, sphinx templates translatable...

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Aug 26 05:49:52 PDT 2013

On 26-08-13 10:50, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> ok, looking forward for your commit.
> getting much closer IMHO, quite good!

Ok, I just committed some small changes/fixes in the conf.py

and I updated the po files for all languages.

This step also added a sphinx.po (for template strings) for every
language which for now only has the strings for the 'menu' in the topbar
of the docs-site, and the footer text.

I translated the dutch one, so if the next automatic build is
succesfull, you should see a dutch footer here:
http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/nl/website/community/index.html

Regards,

Richard