[Qgis-community-team] website structure

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Aug 28 06:18:56 PDT 2013

Hi

(Apologies for topposting)

A few comments from me:

* please dont forget that we should provide prominent placement for our
sponsors (perhaps just platinum and gold sponsors on front page and other
sponsors off on the sponsors page).
* for me the above the fold parts are a little depressing - its great to
have a picture but I think a screenshot of QGIS or one of the map gallery
products from the QGIS flickr pool would be better see
http://www.flickr.com/groups/qgis/

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net