[Qgis-community-team] website structure

Jeffrey Johnson jjohnson at opengeo.org
Wed Aug 28 07:55:31 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Just a note that Eva and I are following all this conversation, but as
relative new-comers and essentially outsiders, we are going to continue to
listen in on the debate and wait til later this week to summarize what we
are hearing and come back with a newer version that tries to take everyones
input into account. Hope that works for all of you.

Jeff