[Qgis-community-team] website prototype (was 'website structure')

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Aug 29 08:33:46 PDT 2013

Hi List,

from the disussion in the 'website structure' thread, I conclude that it
is ok to start implementing the website based on the 'simple' wireframes
from Eva.

Talking to Jeffrey (who accepted to do a first implementation) this
afternoon, we think we can have a prototype based on:
- sphinx and sphinx-bootstrap-theme
- i18n either via the i18n extension or otherwise our own scripts

If something is finished we will make it available here:
http://new.qgis.org/html/
or better here:
http://new.qgis.org/html/en

sources will be here: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website

Please let us know if there is something we really have to think of upfront.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde