[Qgis-community-team] website structure

Jeffrey Johnson jjohnson at opengeo.org
Thu Aug 29 13:15:17 PDT 2013

I actually like the first ones better myself too, but Im ok to go ahead and
implement the second ones now and we can evolve it to be more appealing and
have more info in the splash page over time I think.

Sound ok to everyone? Im planning to get started this afternoon and hope to
have an initial version by tomorrow sometime.