[Qgis-community-team] pull req of translated files

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 03:04:26 PST 2013

Hi Otto,
thanks for your patience. I updated the repo and I run build.sh it and
it works! But, looking at the html files I noticed that the problem of
the untranslated strings still remains.
> I added some minor updates, so the script can be used in general under linux.
> But please remember, the usual process is:
>
> a) update docs repo with git pull
> b) create translation files with pre_translate.sh <Locale>
> c) translate
> d) create docs with post_translate <Locale>
> e) check docs
> f) commit and push changes back to repo

Until now I just translated the files in the doc folder, and then I
added them and made a commit. Why should I generate the translation
files if they already exist?

If I run pre_translate.sh it I get:

cp: impossibile eseguire stat di "resources/en/*": File o directory non
esistente
Error: Source directory doesn't contain conf.py file.
Updating translation catalog for it:
cp: impossibile eseguire stat di "resources/en/*": File o directory non
esistente

Sorry Otto, but I'm really a newbye of all these processes......

Regards

Matteo