[Qgis-community-team] pull req of translated files

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:36:27 PST 2013

> Hi,
>
> have you checked again? Does it work now?
Hi Otto,
sorry for the delay... anyway I checked all the files translated (the
entire introduction folder and the working with projections file), and
it works!!!!
I generated the html files and except for the strings that begins with
a)..., all the strings have been translated...
So if you want you can update the italian manual sections (how often the
files on github are "transformed" in html?).

Regards

Matteo