[Qgis-community-team] new site playground

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:07:42 PDT 2013

Hi Richard!

Looks much better now .. Thanks ..
That should be the 3 big question a user/developer could have visiting the
page ..

One thing ..
I'd rather move the paypal thing up just below the search .. don't you
think that would probably be a better place?

looking into source as soon as i have some time

thanks for your work
kind regards
Werner