[Qgis-community-team] Looking for help to update the englisch manual

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Jun 13 23:51:34 PDT 2013

Hi,

the release of QGIS 2.0 is coming closer and I think it would be very nice,
if we manage to have an updated englisch manual available with the release
with all GUI changes and the new features that are included.

Since QGIS 1.8 we managed to migrate everything to RST and github. So this
part is done ... now we are looking for people, who are willing to update
and extend the manual. A current, not complete list of todos is/will be
listet here:

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/ManualTasks#Updates-QGIS-20-User-Guide

If you have some time to help us, please write to the gis-community-team
mailing list.

Thanks a lot