[Qgis-community-team] Transifex project created

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Mar 19 23:27:30 PDT 2013

Hi Almir

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Almir Karabegovic
<almir.karabegovic at gis.ba> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> I've recently started translation to Bosnian language, but my team found
> very difficult translation of documentation in old fashion.

Ok hopefully you will find the transifex system much easier to work with.

> Please, can you add me as a team leaders for Bosnian language.

One of the nice things about transifex is that this is all done in a
'self service' way - simply to to:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-documentation/

Then click on the 'Request language' link and choose your language. I
will then receive a request in my email box which I will approve and
you will be given 'Team leader' status for your language. As team
leader you can then approve your team members as you need to.

> Can you tell if we need to pay for using transifex, as I see that is
> available only 15-day free trial.

For open source projects it is completely free, there is no need to
pay anything.

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net