[Qgis-community-team] Transifex updates

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Mar 20 12:53:54 PDT 2013

Hi

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:33 PM, matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> the documentation on transifex is already synchronized with that of git
> (branch manual_en_v.18)?
> If so, we should see the translated files on transifex... but I cannot see
> them.
>
> And if I try to upload the file translated on transifex but it says: there
> is a syntax error in your file

Could you please email me the file you were trying to upload (offlist).

Yes I ran today git pull / pre translate / push po files to transifex. It
was still busy pushing them to transifex when I left my office, but they
are probably uploaded by now.

One improvemnt I was thinking about is to embed the QGIS version number in
the transifex resource names so that it is clear which version of QGIS each
file belongs to....I will look and see if this is a viable approach.

Regards

Tim

> Cheers
>
> Matteo