[Qgis-community-team] QGIS documentation 2.0 branch: no more translation in testing

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Nov 17 00:33:33 PST 2013

On 17-11-13 08:43, Alexander Bruy wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> am I right that all translations from master branch will be
> removed soon and documetation for QGIS testing always
> will be only in English?

Well, we only have had one 'translation branch' which is the
documentation of the stable branch.

So to make it clear to people that if you translate (in transifex) you
are translating stable, we 'could' at least hide the language dropdown
in testing, and even remove all .po files.

I think if no-one objects, this would be the most clear to our users.

Regards,

Richard

ps we had disk (space) problems this night, and together with Matthias
we explored Docker on the new server. So I will move the build process
to that server probably.