[Qgis-community-team] Finding instructions to compile QGIS from source

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 21 07:56:08 PST 2013

Hi,

Thanks Jürgen and Anita.

Yes - that's exactly the text I was looking for.

And thank you for fixing the link
(http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.github.com/qgis/QGIS/master/doc/INSTALL.html)
on the Wiki. Maybe this could also be added to either

http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index.html

and

http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html --> see tab "Sources"
where there is already a reference to INSTALL but no link.

Thanks a lot!

Andreas