[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Training Manual 2.0

George Irwin george at linfiniti.com
Mon Nov 25 22:42:42 PST 2013

Good morning Paolo,

Thanks for the suggestion - it seems like a very good one to me (and Tim). That way we can take advantage of the Sphinx setup/theme from the word go (quite apart from the other advantages). If no-one has any objections, I think that’s what we should do?

I’ll plan to work on a branch of QGIS-Documentation - I see there is already a training_manual branch last authored a year ago by Alex Bruy. Alex - do you still have something in mind for that branch or can we replace/update?

George