[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Training Manual 2.0

George Irwin george at linfiniti.com
Tue Nov 26 00:03:01 PST 2013

Victor - thanks for the offer. Very helpful.

I had planned to use the Github issue tracker and certainly appreciate your help in getting the tasks listed and categorised. I suggest that you and I collaborate offline with regard to the structuring of tasks - labels, milestones etc - and briefly document a defined structure for others to follow.

George

George Irwin
Project and Client Manager
Linfiniti Consulting