[Qgis-community-team] trianingsmanual in branch + translations

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Nov 30 01:46:09 PST 2013

On 29-11-13 19:37, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> we inserted the trainingsmanual into the documentation.
>
> Translations:
> - I think only master documentations will have the training-manual. BUT
> master is not being translated currently: only the 'manual_en_v1.8'
> branch. We could copy the translation branch into that one also (and not
> show it). In that way we can start using transifex

On second thought: I think we should first copy it into 2.0 version
only. So it is in the normal translation process and the images (and
some text?) are getting updated there.

Whenever the training manual is 'stable' in that branch we can copy rst
and resources to master. Otherwise we have to keep master up to date all
the time

@george agreed?

Regards,

Richard