[Qgis-community-team] new doc websites

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Oct 5 06:36:47 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I copied the scripts and themes from the new website [0] into the
QGIS-Documentation branches master and 1.8 [1].

Also changes some Apache confs so now we have:

http://docs.qgis.org/1.8/
(old 1.8 version)

http://docs.qgis.org/testing/
(master version)

http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/
(still pointing to testing, but after branch will point to 2.0 branch)

http://docs.qgis.org/
(pointing to the docs build into website)

This also means that all builds are 'make' based now (just like the
QGIS-Website).

In short:
QGIS-Website and QGIS-Documentation branches:
make html (will give you a english version only in 'output')
make all (will build all languages and move output to 'live')
make springclean (good clean)
QGIS-Website has also
make fullhtml (will grab docs from github and incorporate that)

I have to update the makefile to create the pdf's also, but need to
figure out where to make those available.
We removed the 'html' from 'http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/en' so we have
to find another way to make them available.

Regards,

Richard

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website
[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation