[Qgis-community-team] ru in transifex

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Oct 6 05:24:03 PDT 2013

Hi Alexander,

please have a look here:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-documentation/language/ru/

ru is the first language I uploaded now for the QGIS-Documentation.

I took russian translations from 1.8 docs branch and copied them to
master docs branch.
I had to rename the po files for the cookbook (as names are changed there)
I left the translations in 'gentle gis intro..' as is, as I know that
you translated those in master branch recently.

So: what do you think. Okay? At certain pages you lost some percentages,
but that is probably due to some changes in the master text.
Others are just new.

For your info: sphinx.po is almost the same as the one for website.
BUT for the website it is really used, while for docs, it is only used
for the 'standalone' docs website:
http://docs.qgis.org/testing
which is not showing the normal web pages.

If I'm finished with all languages that have translations, I'll rebuild
master with the new translations from transifex.

Regards,

Richard