[Qgis-community-team] manual in pdf

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Oct 11 10:10:05 PDT 2013

On 08-10-13 13:40, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> On 08-10-13 12:57, Matteo Ghetta wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I cannot find a link in the Documentation web-pages where to download
>> the manual in pdf.
>> Am I missing something?
>
> Matteo,
>
> nope. You are not missing anything.
> this weekend I changed the way the doc pages are generated, and I did
> not have time yet to fix the pdf build.
> Besides that, there is/was indeed not yet a link to the (to be build)
> pdf docs

Ok, we have pdf's back.

See:
http://qgis.org/en/docs/index.html
and
http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/pdf/
http://docs.qgis.org/1.8/pdf/
http://docs.qgis.org/testing/pdf/

I could not find a way to create dynamic links for them, so I just put
them in a pdf dir like in the old site.

PROBLEM: currently russian an japanese pdf generation fails. I hope
someone from the community with deeper latex/pdf knowledge can dive into
this.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde