[Qgis-community-team] 2.0 User Guide: Remove Chapter 17 - OSM Plugin

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sat Oct 12 00:20:51 PDT 2013

Hi David,

thanks for your hint! I guess there are not many people using qgis with
osm?, and that's why nobody has complained or changed the manual so far.

For now I removed / commented the OSM plugin chapter and added the few notes
from the OSM wiki to user_manual/working_with_vector/supported_data.html.
You will find it later online.

If you are a QGIS/OSM user, you are welcome to write some more text about
it, that we can integrate into the manual. Help is very much appreciated.