[Qgis-community-team] New website: contact information and impressum

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Oct 12 13:00:04 PDT 2013

On 11-10-13 11:40, Andreas Neumann wrote:

> Is this already planned? There could be a small link at the bottom of
> each page, next to CC license information. Alternatively it could in the
> top bar.

Ok, there is a link now in the footer of the website: about/contact

Pointing to this page:
http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/about.html

Please provide input for what we want to have on this page.

As said: we can create an email adres like feedback at qgis.org, but then
need somebody or a team to handle that email adress (as in: receive all
mail, remove span or filter it and sent it to one of our lists)

So this is actually a cry for help: either individuals or teams of
people to:
- write content for the website
- handle contact email

I'm happy to help people to step on this train.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde