[Qgis-community-team] refresh of the website

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Oct 28 06:23:47 PDT 2013

On 28-10-13 13:51, Matteo Ghetta wrote:
> Hi all,
> just to know if the build of the website (with transifex) is automatic
> and, if so, how often the website is refreshed.
> Translators could be encouraged if they see the translations..
>
> Have I missed this information? If so, I'm sorry...

The builds are not automatic (almost). I do builds every once in a
couple of days (OR when I know something important is changed, like
download url's).

In the footer you can see the last build: "Last updated on:..."

IF we build, it is always build with the last translations from transifex.

Because we are building so much languages now, both as pdf and html I'm
not sure if building twice or three times a day is still what we want.
The building uses a lot of cpu cycles...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde