[Qgis-community-team] user manual 2.0 good news

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 05:06:57 PDT 2013

Hello Larissa,

I already have screenshots for all the GRASS images, I will do the pull
request still today.

Also, yesterday I have been reading some stuff about default resolution in
latex2pdf processes. I have been messing with the conf.py file, and in the
rst files trying to set a better default resolution for images (for me it's
around 135ppi).

I tried to use :scale: and :resolution: in the rst files with no sucess.

In the conf.py I have tried this:

latex_preamble = r"""\pdfpxdimen=1in % 1 DPI
> \divide\pdfpxdimen by 135 % 135 DPI"""

with no results at all. So I have tried this:

latex_preamble = r"""\pdfresolution135"""

And strangely enough it only had an effect on the |checkbox_checked| image,
that was showed a bit reduced.

Tho it's not dramatic, I have also noticed that intext images that are
correctly vertically centered in the website (in relation to the text), are
not centered in PDF files.

Please forgive me for pointing to problems withou giving any solution...
But i'm not familiar with the all bootstrap-sphinx-LaTex stuff, For me it's
all as blured as the images with no :width: :-P

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto