[Qgis-community-team] New french speaking forum on QGIS

Yves Jacolin (Free) yjacolin at free.fr
Sat Sep 14 01:41:04 PDT 2013

Hello,

We (GeoRezo) are going to open a new forum dedicated to QGIS this month (as
soon as the new 2.0 release will be official).

We decided to create this new forum after discussion several monthes because
there is more and more message on this topic in your "geolibre" forum (general
topic on free and opensource software).

About GeoRezo

GeoRezo is a Francophone portal on GIS providing help in forum for several
open source and proprietary application (desktop and web) and thematics forum
(webmapping, geomarketing, data, database, etc.), publishing article on
several blog, planet, information in a wiki.

GeoRezo is really famous in France and a little bit less in belgium,
Swisszerland, Quebec. We have 30 000 subscribers and 2 000 actif members.

I am the president of the french legal association so if you have any question
I will be happy to answer. I am currently at the hackfest.

Regards,

Y.