[Qgis-community-team] sphinx.po is missing after make createlang

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 07:02:57 PDT 2014

Hi all,

when I tried to generate .po files from website sources I found that sphinx.po
file not created. Is this bug or I'm doing something wrong? I created virtualenv
as described in README.md, then activated it and run next commands:

make createlang LANG=uk

which failed with errors:

mkdir -p resources/uk
cp resources/en/README resources/uk
cp: cannot stat 'resources/en/README': No such file or directory
make: *** [createlang] Error 1

And then I run

make pretranslate LANG=uk

This created all .po files except sphinx.po. How I can get sphinx.po file?

I know, that we agreed that Transifex is main translation platform and we should
use it, not Git and local translation. I just want to understand how
it works in details.

Also I found that there are at least two resources in Transifex, that
not available
in Git:
 - site_about_press
 - site_about_plugins

There are no corresponding .rts files. Is this correct?

Thanks
--
Alexander Bruy