[Qgis-community-team] italian resource broken?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Apr 14 06:28:33 PDT 2014

On 04/14/2014 02:51 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> sorry, I'm not up to date on this: what is the source of complexity
> here? Why a make html (+ make translation, etc.) is not enough?

Please have a look into the Makefile...

Complexity comes because we build for more then one language,
including(!) giving the possibility to localize screendumps and images.

Other complexity comes because (mostly with pdf generation) that
different languages only work with different tools.

So your make html is fine if you have one language, and the images
already in the source/static dir

Another complexity was added (by me) because I wanted to have BOTH the
website and current stable docs  in qgis.org searchable. That is why I
'merged' the sources of the stable docs tree into the website tree.
(this I'm going to remove).

If you think it is too complex, and/or know a better way: plz do :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde