[Qgis-community-team] Training manual

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Tue Apr 15 05:10:07 PDT 2014

hi Kari,

the forestry material base text is in English and the idea is to join it to
the Training Manual in qgis.org as soon as it is ready, sometime before the
Summer.

I could write a short description of the material being developed and that
could be in the Wiki Matteo proposed (to be created).

Kari, are you planning to publish your Finnish case material as part of the
QGIS documentation?

Regards,

Eduardo