[Qgis-community-team] Training manual: Processing

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Apr 16 13:01:57 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo,

I'm not into the details of processing, but note that the 'master'
version of the Documentation should be in sync with 2.2/stable version
of QGIS, NOT with current master version of QGIS.
That is because currently the master version of documentation will be
branched to 2.2 in hopefully short time.
AFTER that master docs are about master QGIS again...

Hope this makes sense :-)

Regards,

Richard