[Qgis-community-team] Manuals: licence of data and text

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Apr 22 04:25:27 PDT 2014

On 04/17/2014 01:47 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> I have not found a licence file in the Documentation: have we one? Where
> is it? Is it the same for text and for data?

Hi Paolo,

in the footer of website and docs we state:
If not stated otherwise, all content is licensed under Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 licence (CC BY-SA)
with is a link to:

see
http://qgis.org/en/docs/index.html

not sure if this also counts for the data though.

if we want to make this more explicit, please add a license file to the
zips.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde