[Qgis-community-team] Translating help files

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Feb 3 11:20:22 PST 2014

Hi,

+1

as I'm just translating for 2.2. and two files are not done ...
You probably mean; context_help and function_help ?

I like your idea to skip them in manuals. They are the only which I
haven't translated in older releases ! (due Paolo mentioned reasons)

Cheers,
Kari

On 02/03/2014 08:54 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart." ~Elizabeth Andrew