[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Arabic Translation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 01:20:35 PST 2014

Hi!

Thanks Richard for explaining..

The only answer that is left for me is that there are 2 others that
actually did some translations:

Assem Kamal <prog.assem at yahoo.com>, and
Latif Jalil (email missing),

but unfortunately I have not heard anything from them since 2009.

So I have to say that I think you are currently the only arabic
translator (Thanks again for taking this task)

kind regards
Werner