[Qgis-community-team] Portuguese QGIS Users Meeting balance

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 02:16:41 PDT 2014

Hello all,

Just to let you know that we had around 120 participants at the Portuguese
Users meeting, held in Coimbra, Portugal last Monday (June 2nd).

During the morning we have introduced the new QGIS PT user group and had a
few speakers talking about their QGIS sucess cases.

During the afternoon we gave 4 workshops, and promote a instalation\doubts
and translations sessions.

The entrance in the event and workshops was free, but users could donate 5€
per workshop to reserve a seat. With this we were able to gather 570€ in
donations for QGIS, already sent by paypal. We are sure it's going to be of
good use.

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto