[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-tr] latex/pdf guru's for failing Korean and Hindi pdf build available?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Jun 18 04:21:45 PDT 2014

On 17-06-14 14:50, Ko Nagase wrote:

> So, please check that your current "source/i18n/ko/conf.py" includes
> both original "source/conf.py"
> and extra "source/i18n/ko/conf.py.diff" contents.

Thanks for the hints.

I added this piece of config in the normal source.conf file, but do not
get better results then the other pdf without.

It is not clear to me if this is because of my own setup (missing
essential korean fonts or packages) or if I'm doing something else wrong.

BJ Jang: are you able to build the Korean pdf yourself?

Any help is appreciated

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde