[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Wiki Cleanup

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat May 3 16:17:21 PDT 2014

Dear documentation team,

In our effort to  clean up the wiki page, we found two topics which
should be migrated to the documentation (if they aren't already
included anyway):

working with GPS units:
   http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Connect_to_a_Bluetooth_GPS_for_live_tracking
   http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Gps_units_download_data_and_live_tracking

and adding GRASS tools:
   http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Adding_New_Tools_to_the_GRASS_Toolbox

Could you please let me know if this - or similar - information is
already present in the documentation? The goal is to remove the wiki
pages as soon as the information is migrated.

Thanks and best wishes,
Anita