[Qgis-community-team] 12th QGIS Developer Meeting at Linuxhotel in Essen, Germany

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu May 8 04:27:02 PDT 2014

Il 08/05/2014 13:07, Otto Dassau ha scritto:
> Dear all,
>
> two years ago we already enjoyed a QGIS hackfest in Essen, Germany and we
> are now happy to announce, that the next QGIS hackfest will be held at the
> Linuxhotel in Essen again from October 2nd - 5th 2014.
>
> The meeting will be organized in the wiki, where you find all important
> information:
>
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/12_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Essen_2014

Thank you, Otto.

*Users:* please consider supporting this event with your donations and sponsoring, to
help making it yet another success in the history of QGIS

*Developers:* please let me know if you need financial support to ease up your
participation.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu