[Qgis-community-team] Scottish QGIS user group write up

Ross McDonald ross at mixedbredie.net
Thu May 15 14:34:40 PDT 2014

Hi Saber

Thanks for your PR to the UK QGIS site.

At the moment the site is available at http://qgis-uk.github.io and we should be able to simply add a CNAME file to the root of the repo and then update the DNS entry for it.  What QGIS domains do you have available?  We were thinking the subdomain of http://uk.qgis.org/ would work for the GitHub hosted site.

Is there any news on user group guidelines?

Cheers

Ross